Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bare with me on this.witts end.any help please. - Pitbulls .

Bare with me on this.witts end.any help please..
question aboutsymptoms and possible remedies for my 4 pitties, and 1 mutt theyare sharing.the same symptoms. some slightly worse than others, none life or death. so it seems.the newest dog had none of these symptoms til exposed to the rest,after a few weeks started viewing the same sypmtoms.

air loss, around anus, and back legs as easily as stomach, hair turns black around anus and falls out, this is congruous with a break or hotspot on the bottom of the tail (if you grabbed the dog and lifted up to look) 2-4 inches above rectum has the same symptom.hair turning black and dropping out, 4 pittbulls, 1 mutt, all the same symptoms.Hair loss and cutting all over stomach and legs, thickest portion of the surface on all dogs is the top following the spine, hair is somewhat brittle and flakey but not thinning (JUST INFO, i THOUGHT- WHY THINNING EVERYWHERE BUT HERE?) Dark spots on armpits, and anus, scaley skin where the darkspots are present, and in some dogs dandruff.periodically, I must refer the scaly skin is not grievous but adequate to notice.what is wicked is the belly hair loss and hair loss about the back legs they all have bald butts, and dark tiny spots that are apearingon all of them and they are appearing on belleies .Paws and nails appear to light hair the like way.hair turns black(inside the paw) , shortens and falls out.nailslook yellowish with lines followed with dark streaks running toward paws usually one streak per nail runs from end of nail toward paw. lately hair loss is beggining to occur around eyes and beard area, fleas have been a yearly ordeal we battle.I constantly comb my guys and use advantage.I shaved some spots where the hair is very thick , but firmly to shave on legs.it seems it needful to be shaved .very dense and white scaley skin when I finally got to the skin.the hair I shaved seemed very tough, and bunched matted together.never seen something like it.and all of the dogs have this.I shaved one of my dogs completely.underneath was a completely new coate and color.the hair I shaved on spine.was just discolored and brittle.I am thinking of shaving all of the dogs5 total.I truly dont love what they have.but theyitch, chew, and 1 especially is in total itchy state all of the time.I believe the rest just cover with it.Ive used olive oil.witch in my newest brough out a large number of white mites.but did nothing for the other pups Ive also shaved all of their paws and coated the skin on the paws with udder cream wich helped tremendously.nails cleared, and paw fungus was gone.but soon thereafter its right back fullblown yellowish brittle nails, pink paw skin and hair falling out. hydrogen peroxide, lemon juice, olive oil, cooking oil, seems I want something stronger.or I am way of track.I have never messed with their diets.dry food.is that next???.its getting frustrating,.and home remedies are all I can afford.I know they all accept the same type bug.any ideas???? The whip is my female 7 days old.lumps under arpits occasionally, but a fairly consistent gray flakey purple 1 by 1 inch piece of scaley dry elevated skin, on her inside thigh near reproductive organ.sometimes one apperas on the former side.perfectly semitrical in lieu of her inner thigh they are like mirror images when she has both spots.but lately only that one. I have some progress but I never get it fully gone and clear. She also itches constantly I pet her and she goes nutts because its eleveating the itch she has inner thighs high on ribcage, and tail.lately chest and neck are her spots for itchiness.those spots on her do have red tiny elevated bumps that amount and go. as for the remainder of them they dont own it as bad from what I can tell.but the flakey, baldy spots and discoloring is deff their.please help.sorry if this was confusing.IM OUTTS BREATH AND FINGURES HURT.BUT i Know THEY Need Help AND iVE RUN OUT OF IDEAS i Want A Brainwave AND Well HELP. thnks.againthis was prob confusing.best I could do at 5am with all these guys look at me sad.ready to eat.hope someone can help.gotta give the small ones. Thanks again for any inquiries.hammer: ohages. 2 males one is 7 my newest is a year old and3 females 12, 7, 10, all indoor dogs with no account of major problems and all are current on shots and fixed, with no signs of failing or not having an appettite...

Last edited by Konan5150; Yesterday at 12:27 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment