Monday, November 8, 2010

Pitbull in our fence!

When I arrived at home after work Friday, I open the garage door to get in, and there stood Doug with our dog Sophie and another, unfamiliar dog. Doug said that when he got home, this stray dog (Which I named Chance because he looked exactly wish the dog in the "Far From Home" movie. was in our fenced in backyard. The stray dog was near the like size as our 9 month old yellow lab, was a small bit whiter but was a pitbull.

He seemed to be a nice dog and Sophie really liked him. We couldn`t say how old he was and didn`t really need to get our men in his mouthpiece to look at his teeth to see if that would make us a clew to his age. We couldn`t tell if he was disturbed or hurt. He only kept laying down on Sophie`s dog bed. We gave him some dog food and water, and he drank almost an entire 2 liter bottle, but he would not eat the dog food. He was so thin! He looked like he hadn`t eaten for at least a month or more. I`d never seen such a close dog! His ribs and backbone stuck out. I went in the family and got a part of cheese for him. He loved that!

We were planning to provide for the weekend when we got home, and didn`t actually love what to do with our new visitor. We hated to simply let him out to run free in face he did go to someone and we didn`t wish him to get hit by a car, so we left him in our garage with food and urine and approach to our fenced in backyard. I called my Dad and told him about our client and asked him if he would stop on him the following day. We decided that we`d figure out what to do with him when we got home on Sunday.

We were already thought that maybe my Dad would need to support the dog if he didn`t go to anyone, but Dad called the following day to say he went to our family to agree on him, and he growled at him and wouldn`t let him in the wall in our backyard, so he only left. I couldn`t think it! He was so quiet and friendly on Friday! He even jumped in the cartridge when we had the doors open to load up our stuff for the weekend! I couldn`t trust that he would growl at anyone!

By Sunday night, my Dad had done some investigating at the local C-Store and plant out that the dog belonged to a neighbor down the street. I didn`t really correspond with Dad`s method, but he let the dog loose when he ground out who`s it was. He said, "he`d go home". Part of me hopes that he did, and the former part hopes that he keeps running until he finds a place where an owner will actually take charge of him! I`m thinking about turning the owners in for animal abuse, but I`m not certain who to say approximately the situation! I`ve never had anything to do with a pitbull, but "Chance" sure seemed to be a nice dog. I conceive that he simply required a good owner to have charge of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment