Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Preppy Pit Bull: My Best Friends Wedding

My Best Friends Wedding
My better friend got married this weekend and it was SO amazing.
She planned the entire weekend down to the second, and every bit of planning completely paid off, as it was a flawlessly executed rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, pre-wedding, wedding and reception.
She looked absolutely stunning, I mean, COMPLETELY breathtaking.

I guess *I* looked well on my marriage day, but holy cow, this girl could be on the top of ANY wedding magazine in the world.

Her attire was amazing, her hair and fix up perfection, her shoes were to die for, but above all, she handled herself with grace, poise and dish the total time. (Me, on the other hand, had a near nervous breakdown the dark before the marriage as good as the dawning of). C was cool, calm and gathered the full day, through the ceremonial and then danced her bum off at the reception and seemed to take a fabulous time.
I cried more than once concluded the weekend, but all glad tears since I was SO happy for her. I had fielded more than one telephone call over the days when she was unmarried and I promised her that she would receive a big guy who deserved her love, and would dote on her and adore her as often as she would him.
And let me assure you guys, her husband IS that guy. He absolutely adores her, you can practically SEE the love pouring out when she walks into a room. They were SO cute all weekend and I was SO glad that she found someone that loves her SO often and it was amazing to see them both so happy.
I think at this period they are either in LA for the dark or currently somewhere over the Pacific on their way to Fiji for the 1st week of what sounds like an incredible honeymoon. Mr. Pit and I spent the day recovering from a lot of dance and fun having, and now I'm off to bed, but start a few photos of my amazing, stunning best friend, the kindest most wonderful friend a daughter could ask for.
Married!
Her awesome MOH and her baby A look SO pretty! (She likewise gave an awesome speech!)
Mr. Pit and I at the end of the night (PS, I acknowledge the camera adds 10lbs but good lord, how many cameras did I get on me! Ew!)
Cut that cake!
Dancin' the night away!
Congratulations C and S! Hope you receive a wonderful honeymoon!
Hope you all had a great weekend like we did!
xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment