Tuesday, January 11, 2011

DaHipHopPlanet: Pitbull - Mr Right Now (Ft. Akon) LYRICS

pitbull-boatlift DaHipHopPlanet: Pitbull - Mr Right Now (Ft. Akon) LYRICS
Call Pitbull Mr. Right Now or Mr. Club Banger. This is another hit, check it out! LYRICS/AUDIO after the jump. [Pitbull] no seas mala (Mr. Worldwide) dame un besito mami no seas mala dame un besito mami [Akon - Chorus] Hello, my list is not Mr. Right but you can be my Misses tonight I know we`re only fooling around, I`m never gonna be your Mr. Right But I`ma be your Mr.

Right now, right now, right now, right now [Pitbull] Broken rules Ive broken laws Ive broken hearts Ive brok it all And if you put me on baby I`ll give you off, this Mr. todo el mundo take it off, haha You know the game plan, I`m a quarterback with options I wanna go deep, hail mary, amen, But say your friend don`t forget us, I hope she can follow us You recognize what time it is with no watches I`m not Mr. Right, I`m Mr. Right now, baby, gracias [Akon - Chorus] Hello, my list is not Mr. Right but you can be my misses tonight I recognise you`re looking for a good guy, but I can warrant a good time Hello, my list is not Mr. Right but you can be my misses tonight I know we`re only fooling around, I`m never gonna be your Mr. Right But I`ma be your Mr. Right now, right now, right now, right now [Pitbull] Mama you can`t be seriously, looking for something serious, me I`m a lot of fun, best thang, no headaches, I hit and run, haha You can thank me later, give me a minute let me thank these hatersLyrics courtesy DaHipHopPlanet.Blogspot.com Thank you, I can push, pull, nimble, lick, bite, oh, and paddle you You can claim all your girls over, dale Let me buy them a drink too, I`m not Mr. Right, I`m Mr. Right now, baby, thank you [Akon - Chorus] Hello, my list is not Mr. Right but you can be my misses tonight I recognise you`re looking for a good guy, but I can guarantee a full time Hello, my list is not Mr. Right but you can be my misses tonight I know we`re only fooling around, I`m never gonna be your Mr. Right But I`ma be your Mr. Right now, right now, right now, right now Right now, right now, right now, right now Hello, I`ma be a Mr. Right now, I`ma be a Mr. Right now, Hello, I`ma be a Mr. Right now I`m never gonna be a Mr. Right, but I`ma gonna be a Mr. Right now, right now

No comments:

Post a Comment