Saturday, January 15, 2011

JoJo Our Family Cat ='( - Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums

JoJo Our Family Cat ='(
JoJo, our family cat, was a heavy looking Medium Haired Orange w/ White coat male cat & was approximately 7 or 8 years old. We took him in when he was about a year old, my younger sister would feed him and my elder sister ended taking him to her place. As we touched a few times my elder sister ended binging JoJo back to us b/c of the larger space.

Ever since I got my dog Boi, we ended keeping JoJo on our front door with his small opened house. As of early December when both of my sisters came to visit, they decided to make JoJo a covered up house to prevent him quick and aside from the rain. We grew vary attached to JoJo as our first actual pet even though we weren't really cat ppl. It all went bad w/ many human mistakes. It happened on December 30th 2010 after 1 pm when my brother took Boi and Valued for a hike. My aunt and uncle came to see from Arizona and all ended up going. My pal made a costly mistake that I live I wouldn't have done. He came back from walking with my dogs as he approached the front door, my female looked inside JoJo's house and took a snatch of him. As shortly as my dog Boi saw that, he bit him as well. Both of my dogs were tugging JoJo. As from what my brother told me, it all happened so quickly and he was confused and stressful to get both of them off JoJo. Precious was ready to resign as Boi wouldn't let go regardless of having my brother smacking and stressful to pass him. As Boi release for a quick second my brother tried holding him back, but Boi got JoJo again and was just tugging JoJo =( Finally my pal was able to have Boi release for a moment and finally got Boi off and entire control. All this happened while I was at work. My younger sister was beginning to help my brother. They quickly went inside and laid JoJo on our couch as they tried covering his wounds. Every one was stressful to help cover JoJo's wounds as within minutes, JoJo was bleeding and gasping for air with his eyes wide open, he took his last breaths on our couch ="(. JoJo pasted away ="( We were all pain and distressed by many things that we could of done different. My pal was really hurt by his mistake. Now I know the pain that many pet owners go through when they suffer their beloved pet or pets, especially in a cruel way. It took a few years to slowing accept this tragic and hope nobody every goes through this. I only need to give this position to JoJo. We will lose you as you are in a best place now. Gone, but not forgotten. Good Bye JoJo Rest in Cat Haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment