Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pitbull Never Ceases in Disappointing People

Here is what you want to live about Pitbull:

1. His very key is Armando Christian Perez.

2. He is a rapper with four singles that get entered the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 charts.

3. His rapping has been present in around of the singles that have graced radio in recent memory. Examples are Jennifer Lopez` On The Floor, Usher`s DJ Got Us Fallin` In Love, and Alexandra Burke`s All Night Long.

Enough with the numerated statements. Let us part with what this place is actually about.

As the title suggests, Pitbull never ceases in disappointing people with his music. If you would force yours truly to add a 4th statement to the number above, I would never pause to add this: "He has the power to ruin songs effortlessly."

Let us dissect Pitbull`s lines in his late appearances. Let us start things with All Night Long by X-Factor winner Alexandra Burke.

YouTube Preview Image

As I was probing for the lyrics of the track, I launch out that the lyric sites only have Alexandra`s verses - no mountain of Pitbull`s rapped lines whatsoever. That just meant Pitbull`s parts might have been misunderstood and are so prone to being misheard. I tried my best to trace what he said in the course and here`s what I came up with:

1. A break with the words "See, I met you at the bar / Introduced myself as Bulldog" exists. This ain`t a cruel joke meant to take you to spiraling depression. Pitbull did say those lines. Oh the sheer brightness of the blood makes you start with joy. Not.

2. Pitbull also says "I`m ready to loose the beast." Yes, you say that right. You might be asking what sort of animal is unleashed by Pitbull. Probably, this animal is actually the source of Pitbull`s talent to destroy every song in which he appears.

YouTube Preview Image

Pitbull also appeared in Usher`s DJ Got Us Fallin` In Love. On the contrary, I had a much easier time digging up lyric sites for Pitbull`s verses. Apparently, the people understood what he said this time.

1. The line "Hear no evil, or speak no evil, or see no evil" got my eyes twitching. Why? As PopJustice says, Pitbull`s bearing reminds us of the presence of wickedness and that "the fight will never be over."

2. "My spirit is a picture and you just TiVo" - this got me asking: What sort of film are you living so? Is it a B movie? Is it a C movie? Is it a Z movie? Pitbull never ceases in spicing up our intellectual juices.

YouTube Preview Image

Enrique Iglesias thought he needed Pitbull`s services in a one of his. Thus, a collaboration with Pitbull is formed with the origin of I Wish It.

1. Another ridiculous line appears in the course of "I see you watching me, you see me watching you". The logic police obviously went Awol in this line. Probably, Pitbull unleashed his beast on them and the logic police got traumatized.

2. Nice attempt on churning out current news events with the Tiger Woods reference. Oh please.

3. A variation of I Wish It without Pitbull exists and it is often better than the edition with his presence. That is a fact.

YouTube Preview Image

Of course, I would not forget including Pitbull`s appearance on Jennifer Lopez` On The Floor.

1. What does "Donkey Konged" mean?

2. "My name ain`t Keith but I see why you Sweat me" - OH COME ON. Can`t you come up with something more sensible? Goodness gracious.

But then, we should not be surprised. After all, all of these lines descend from a guy who loved saying "I love you wish me / I live I wish you" repeatedly even if that meant actually turning the person off. He never ceases in disappointing people. On The Floor by J.Lo would have been an awesome single but then Pitbull`s unnecessary intrusion made things worse. Come to conceive of it, if you remove Pitbull in the tracks where he is featured, the dog would be great.

YouTube Preview Image

This is a capital lesson of a dog being great if Pitbull`s parts are removed. This is On The Floor without any hint of Pitbull whatsoever. It sounds much better in my good opinion. Hearing J.Lo do her thing without any unnecessary rapping is unquestionably a treat.

Does it think I loathe Pitbull to end? On the contrary, no. However, he is a "fun sucker." He destroys all the right vibes going on in every dog in which he participates. It is actually a sad case that will not break if the course continues. But still, take it for whatsoever it is but Pitbull will yet remain alert and kick in the manufacture for some people actually love whatever he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment