Sunday, July 31, 2011

REVIEW: Pitbull's “Planet Pit”

Photobucket If you`re a Pitbull plan who wants to be validated by reading something that will say you that his new album is one of the trump of 2011, may I ask for you to go someplace else.Scroll down, click away, shut the tab, whatever you do, do not proceed with this review.

Still here?You have been warned.

I do not let anything against Pitbull, it`s difficult to not see him when he pops up frequently.

ecause of that frequency, his album is meant to be a way to say "I`m here, I take dozens of new music, let`s get this work."The trouble is, I make no thought how this guy is working.Let me consider that back.When I listened to Planet Pit I can see why he`s working: he makes music specifically for women and the dance floor, it`s a party music, and nothing against partying.A few days ago, he exploited to be a bit more diverse and the odd thing is, throughout this album he calls himself "Mr. Worldwide" which to me means he wants to present himself as worldly.Either that, or it`s a sexual reference which says he is willing to do anything from such toes to committing analingus.That`s fine.But in the song called "Mr. Worldwide" he says he`s Mr. Worldwide and tries to explain why he`s Mr. Worldwide but never gets to the point.Is the head to see the album as an explanation because if so, I honestly don`t know why anyone would listen to call one.Give me the ground on top, give me something that will give me desire to hear more.

There`s also a call here where he claims that with the ability of his penis, he will be capable to seduce women sing operatically.Fantastic, more ability to Pitbull`s wang but it just sounds so damn corny.In fact, musically and lyrically, this is one of the more cornball things I`ve heard in a longtime, and I incline to like corn.You can turn corn/maize into a bit of products, but why waste it on crap like this when it can be turned into tortillas, make-up, or ethanol?There`s no fire in this and I`m sorry, if people like NE-YO, Jamie Foxx, and Marc Anthony joined forces with Pitball just to be visible to the public, they should`ve went elsewhere.

Let me be perfectly clear here. The product on this is great, in price of pop and dance music.Pitbull and his people take good ears and knows what will delight his audiences, so one mark for him on that.The sad affair is that Pitbull actually has a comely voice, and could be dropping some serious hip-hop right now, and I`m talking in a Fat Joe or Beatnuts sense, and yet I almost have a belief that evening if he did make hip-hop, the songs that would gain attention are the more pop-friendly remixes, so perhaps he needs to be where he is now, in place for attention, fame and money.You can`t ping a stir that works for him, and for that I congratulate him, but I laugh because it all sounds like a trick to me and Pitbull would be the form of guy who would say "you know what man?I`m fucking laughing to the bank too."

  • Bookmark on Delicious
  • Digg this post
  • Recommend on Facebook
  • share via Reddit
  • Share with Stumblers
  • Tweet about it
  • Subscribe to the comments on this post

No comments:

Post a Comment